Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Who am I?


Ahem…my name….my name is....my name is.....Slim Shady….wait no…
My name is Jessi. I am currently 35 years old. I have been known to actually think that I am not the correct age. I was picking up a race packet before my first half marathon and the ONLY facts I needed to know where my name and age. I could only answer one of those questions correctly. Luckily the nice man in the purple sparkly outfit and matching tutu was generous enough to help me with what age I should say to be able to pick up my packet. After walking away confused, I was able to verify my correct age and it was the number on the race packet info. All grown-ups should just know their own age. This is probably why quite often I will refuse to qualify myself as a grown-up. I know that I am not a child anymore but not certain that I qualify as a grown up.

No comments:

Post a Comment