Friday, May 6, 2016

Who are these people that keep following me? Otherwise known as my family.

I have two beautiful children E is currently 11 years old. She is beautiful, freckled, artistic and adopted.  She was adopted through foster care and it was an amazing and horrible process! If you are reading this and you are an adoptive momma, dad or a kiddo who was adopted. Give yourself a hug from me! Families are made in all kinds of weird ways and you are AMAZING! I tear up hoping that just one person feels encourage by that sentence. 
L is getting ready to turn 10 so soon! He was biological. This mean he grew in my belly, kicked the crud out of me, and made me pee myself once or more than twice. At the final end this child was so attached to his momma that they had to cut him out of me. He is a weird combination of my husband and I. The most unusual part of each of us combined into this human we grew. He is funny, quirky and borderline Autistic. We have enough issues with the Autism spectrum to make life fun but not enough that I can even claim to understand the life you live if you have a child that is deeper into the Autism spectrum. If that is you, please grab yourself a cup of coffee because goodness knows you need it!
Hubs is almost 35. I am a cougar and he is younger than me. It’s technically only about 6 months but bear with me and let me feel rebellious here. I have known my husband since kindergarten. Now before you go painting black and white pictures in your head of two little kids in love in a black and white world with a few red roses. Come on…you have seen the posters! That was NOT us! He was an idiot and I was shy. He was the mouthy kid that always had a girlfriend and I turned to Jell-O whenever I saw my crush. We started dating at 20 and married by the time I was 23. E was born 6 months after our wedding and L was born 18 months after her. There are a thousand stories that need to be writing about that gap between 2001 and the current so I think I will write a blog about that.

These are my people. Mi familia. My crew. We are the Clayton Clan and to retrieve my family at large events my husband or I in a very Transformers style voice “Claytons ROLL OUT!” So here we roll....

No comments:

Post a Comment