Friday, May 13, 2016

What am I doing here?

I love to tell stories. I think that stories make the world a better place. I also believe that random stuff happens to us daily. Those are moments that can be funny, weird or encouraging. I also believe that while God loves to move mountains that often He whispers to us. I am learning to watch for the whispers. I also have a weird life. I’m not sure if I create this weirdness, attract the weirdness or if I AM the weirdness. Here is what I do know. My life is WEIRD. I promise to share my little life with you. It was be a few things that I can promise you. Raw, random and real.
RAW. I will always be raw. This doesn’t mean crude but rather it means that before I sugar coat and dress up a discussion. I will be much more likely to type it out, mildly spell check it and then hit POST. I won’t be fancy enough for those of you that need that. Actually, I am thinking that I may make my posts into grammar lessons for my homeschooling kiddos and let them teach me J
RANDOM. When I decided that I wanted to blog I realized that I needed do the mature adult thing and decide what I wanted to blog about. There are cooking blogs, craft blogs, wife blogs, life blogs, red fish, blue fish, one fish, two fish…..sorry I am back now J I can’t pick a WHAT! So until then I shall be random. The general theme shall be “there is no theme!”

REAL. I am going to lay out real life. I will promise that all stories involving real people in my life will be approved by those real people. My stories about the girl in the third grade that stole my denim purse and then used MY lip gloss in front of me that I want to write about. ß THIS is a sentence fragment and I like it like that! Well those won’t be approved because well although I remember her name Facebook stalking before approval to post feels weirder than just posting without permission. 

No comments:

Post a Comment